Our Raspberry Pi Projects
Some of the projects we work on with our Raspberry Pi computers.
- pyLauncher Project Web Site
- Build your own TCP/IP socket remote control programs using the open source code from the pyLauncher project.
This is the Raspbian operating system plus:
- VNC screen sharing configured for main desktop (for convenient headless operation)
- Samba file sharing configured for pi and root users (for easy access to the file system)
- Nginx, MySQL, and PHP installed (including sample php web site)
- Mono and the XSP server (including sample C# ASP.NET web application)
You can get the OS image and read the setup instructions on our Google drive.
Do you need to use your Pi anywhere and without a monitor? We configured Raspbian to boot the Pi as a WiFi hotspot, so you can always access your hardware. After connecting to the Pi as a router, you can use the web based UI to join an available WiFi network.